(except for delivery services and very short visits!)
Please observe the following instructions to protect health and safety:
- Entry is only permitted with proof (3G regulation) of complete vaccination protection (with a vaccine approved in the EU), recovery or negative testing (rapid antigen test not older than 24 hrs or PCR test not older than 48 hrs). Please show the proof at the reception desk immediately after entering the building!
- In the building, the regulations on minimum distance, hygiene and the wearing of a medical mask (FFP2 or OP) also apply and are mandatory.
- Individuals who have had close contact with a person who is proven to be ill with Corona/Covid-19 (e.g. direct work colleague, living in the same household) are not allowed to enter our buildings, even if they have proof (3G regulation).
- Persons who show flu-like symptoms (e.g. fever, breathing problems) are not allowed to enter our buildings, even if you have proof (3G regulation).
- Your contact details will be kept for a maximum of 4 weeks after your visit and then destroyed.