The Max Planck Institute for Physics puts its faith in excellent scientific talent, creativity and commitment. We promote our employees regardless of their gender, nationality, religion, cultural origin, sexual identity or physical disability. We are convinced that diversity and versatility are a valuable basis for the cutting-edge research undertaken at the Institute.
We are proud of the culture which prevails at our Institute, where everyone can develop their individual abilities. When implementing equal opportunities, we focus on
- making family and career compatible. We support our staff who are or who are to become parents.
developing a work culture which does justice to gender and diversity.
Code of Conduct
The rules of behavior regarding protection against sexualized discrimination, harassment and violence are determined in the Code of Conduct.
Women in Science - more offers
- Declaration on Equal opportunities at the Max Planck Society
- Lise Meitner Excellence programme at the Max Planck Society – careers for young female scientists
- Elisabeth Schiemann Kolleg: Mentoring network for women in the natural sciences at the Max Planck Society
- GENERA: Gender equality network for women physicists in der European Research Area
- The European Platform for Women Scientists, an international non-profit organization representing female scientists
- The initiative For Women in Science
- The National Council of German Women’s Organizations – an umbrella organization of 60 nation-wide women’s associations and organizations
- AcademiaNet: A database featuring portraits of excellent woman scientists of all disciplines